Download Magisk 18 Zip and Magisk Manager 6.1.0 APK Update
In This article, You will be able to Download Latest magisk V.18 Zip and Magisk Manager 6.1.0 Apk for Android Devices. Magisk is known for rooting Android Phones. The Developer of Magisk, topjohnwu, released update for the Magisk project.
The update is very big for Magisk and Magisk manager. Magisk Comes with newer version 18 Stable as well beta too. Magisk Version 18 comes with new features, some code changes and bug fixes for more stability. The Magisk Manager comes with latest version 6.1.0. Magisk Manager is root access manager for Android devices.
Here is the Guide to Install Magisk v18 into your Phones.
There have been so much changes in the Latest Magisk and Magisk Manager apk. here is some under the hood changes, Magisk code base has been migrated to C++. You can change some major changes below.
– [General] Migrate all code base to C++
– [General] Modify database natively instead of going through Magisk Manager
– [General] Deprecate path /sbin/.core, please start using /sbin/.magisk
– [General] Boot scripts are moved from <magisk_img>/.core/<stage>.d to /data/adb/<stage>.d
– [General] Remove native systemless hosts (Magisk Manager is updated with a built-in systemless hosts module)
– [General] Allow module post-fs-data.sh scripts to disable/remove modules
– [MagiskHide] Use component names instead of process names as targets
– [MagiskHide] Add procfs protection on SDK 24+ (Nougat)
– [MagiskHide] Remove the folder /.backup to prevent detection
– [MagiskHide] Hide list is now stored in database instead of raw textfile in images
– [MagiskHide] Add “–status” option to CLI
– [MagiskHide] Stop unmounting non-custom related mount points
– [MagiskSU] Add FLAG_INCLUDE_STOPPED_PACKAGES in broadcasts to force wake Magisk Manager
– [MagiskSU] Fix a bug causing SIGWINCH not properly detected
– [MagiskPolicy] Support new av rules: type_change, type_member
– [MagiskPolicy] Remove all AUDITDENY rules after patching sepolicy to log all denies for debugging
– [MagiskBoot] Properly support extra_cmdline in boot headers
– [MagiskBoot] Try to repair broken v1 boot image headers
– [MagiskBoot] Add new CPIO command: “exists”
Magisk Manager V6.1.0
– Introduce new downloading methods: no longer uses buggy system Download Manager
– Introduce many new notifications for better user experience
– Add support for Magisk v18.0
– Change application name to “Manager” after hiding(repackaging) to prevent app name detection
– Add built-in systemless hosts module (access in settings)
– Auto launch the newly installed app after hiding(repackaging) and restoring Magisk Manager
– Fix bug causing incomplete module.prop in modules to have improper UI
Download Magisk V.18.0
Download Magisk Manager V6.1.0
Here is some short installation guide. You need twrp recovery to flash the Beta or stable Magisk V18 zip to root Android Phones. The Magisk latest version will work on each and every Android version.