How to Install Stock Firmware on Samsung Phone Using Odin Tool
In this guide, You will be able to learn How to Install Stock Firmware on Samsung Phone Using Odin Tool. So Today we are here with a Guide on How to Install Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy Phone Using Odin Tool.
You have tried to Root, Flash Custom ROMs, Kernels and You end up with a Soft bricked. Now your Samsung Device is stuck on boot Logo. So don’t worry this guide will help you out. This guide will work on each and Every Samsung Galaxy Phone. Just you need Right Firmware for Your Device.
This is the most secure method to Install Stock Firmware on Samsung Phone. So without wasting any more time let’s start the Guide on How to Install Stock Firmware on Samsung Phone Using Odin Tool. Before proceeding to the Installation guide below are some pre-requirements make sure you follow all of theme.
- Make sure bootloader is unlocked.
- Make sure you have 70% charge of more than that.
- Follow all steps correctly otherwise, you will end up with a bricked phone.
- We are not responsible for any damage to Samsung Phones.
- This Installation Process only for Samsung Galaxy Devices.
- Make Sure ADB and USB drivers are installed on Your PC.
ODIN Tool:- Download
Samsung Drivers:- Download
Samsung Phones Firmware:- Download
Steps To Install Stock Firmware on Samsung Phone Using Odin Tool.
1. Now Download Right Firmware For your Samsung Galaxy Model.
2. Power off Your Samsung Galaxy Note 5, Then Press and hold Power + Volume down + Home.
3. A message will be displayed, Just press Volume Up to enter into Download Mode.
4. Now, Open Odin3 on your PC. and connect your Samsung Phone with PC.
5. Next, click on the AP Button and load the Firmware file. “File Should be in .tar.md5 Format”
6. Now we are just one step away. Click On Start.
7. Once the Process Done, You Will see the Green Light on Process Button.
8. That’s it!!! Now you have Stock Firmware Installed Samsung Phone.
So this was the guide on How to Install Stock Firmware on Samsung Phone Using Odin Tool. i hope this guide helped you. and if you have any question feel free to ask in Comment Section.