In this Guide, You will be able to learn the Easiest way to Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Android Devices using Odin tool. We are here with TWRP Recovery For Samsung Phones.
Whats is TWRP Recovery?
- 1 Whats is TWRP Recovery?
- 2 What is Odin Tool?
- 3 Pre-Requirements
- 4 Download
- 5 Steps to Enable OEM Unlocking
- 6 Advantages after you installed TWRP Recovery on Samsung Devices
- 7 Disadvantages after you installed TWRP Recovery on Samsung Devices
- 8 Steps to Flash TWRP Recovery on Samsung Android Phone Using Odin
- 9 How to Boot into TWRP Recovery on a Samsung Galaxy Phone
To install a new Operating System, or ROM, in Android’s case, you first need to unlock its bootloader. Now the bootloader does what it says and manages your boot preferences, just like the bootloader and boot manager in laptops. As it doesn’t need to be done on a computer or laptop, it is necessary to unlock it to install a custom recovery on your phone. Twrp is a custom recovery like cwm, and benefits of having a custom recovery are many, just like your windows recovery menu which let you reset your laptop or factory default it which just refreshes the window as it was just installed. So a recovery in a phone is just like the PC one, but having a custom recovery is necessary, as it provides a lot more features.
What is Odin Tool?
Odin is PC Software that allows you to Install Custom Recovery, CF-Root, kernel, and Stock Firmware on Samsung Android Devices. Most of Service center using it for Updating and Install Stock firmware to Samsung Phone. Odin tool is a life saver for those who soft bricked their Samsung phone while rooting or flashing ROM.
Installing TWRP Recovery is a very easy process, You only need the right TWRP Recovery file for your Smartphone. The Process is same for All Samsung Android devices.
In this article, we are going to guide you step by step process to Install TWRP Recovery using Odin tool on Samsung Devices. Before proceeding to the installation guide below are some pre-requirements make sure you follow all of them.
- Make sure bootloader is unlocked. How to Unlock Bootloader Via Fastboot on Android Phone
- Make sure you have 70% charge of more than that.
- Follow all steps correctly otherwise, you will end up with a bricked phone.
- We are not responsible for any damage to Samsung Device.
- This Installation Process only for Samsung Phones.
|Custom Recovery||TWRP Recovery And CWM Recovery|
|Android Version||Any Android Version|
Odin Tool: –Download and Install on your PC
Samsung USB Drivers:- Download And Install on Your PC
TWRP Recovery For Samsung Phones – DOWNLOAD
Steps to Enable OEM Unlocking
Step 1:- Navigate to Setting –> Developer Options and Enable OEM Unlocking.
Step 2:-. If You not able to Find Developer Options, Don’t worry Follow this easy Steps.
Step 3:- Setting –> About Phone –> Software Info –> Tap 7 time on Build Number. You will See developer Mode is Enable.
Advantages after you installed TWRP Recovery on Samsung Devices
1. You will be able to update your Android Phone to Latest version of Android.
2. You will be able to customize Your Smartphone.
3. You will able to flash ROMs and zip files.
4. You will be able to root your Phones using TWRP Recovery.
Disadvantages after you installed TWRP Recovery on Samsung Devices
1. Warranty will be voided after installing TWRP Recovery.
2. Maybe brick your Phone by flashing wrong zip files.
Steps to Flash TWRP Recovery on Samsung Android Phone Using Odin
Step 1:-. Power off Your Samsung Phones, Then Press and hold Power + Volume down + Home.
Step 2:-. A message will be displayed, Just press Volume Up to enter into Download Mode.
Step 3:-. Now, Open Odin3 on your PC. and connect your Samsung Phones with PC.
Step 4:-. You have changed some Setting, Under the Options tab Uncheck Auto Reboot.
Step 5:-. Next, click on the AP Button and load the TWRP.tar file.
Step 6:-. Now we are just one step away. Click On Start.
Step 7:-. Once the TWRP recovery flashed. Boot your Samsung Phones into TWRP Recovery.
Step 8:-. Don’t Know How to Do That?? Yes, then I am here to tell you.
Step 9:-. Hold Power + Home + Volume up. to get into TWRP Recovery Mode.
Step 10:-. Once you get into TWRP recovery Release all Button.
Step 11:-. That’s it! Now You have Installed TWRP recovery on Samsung Phones Using Odin.
How to Boot into TWRP Recovery on a Samsung Galaxy Phone
Step 1:- Turn off your Android Phone.
Step 2:- Now Press and Hold Volume Up + Home + Power buttons for few seconds and as soon as you see Samsung logo on screen, leave three buttons altogether.
Step 3:- Your Android device will boot into TWRP recovery mode.
If you are still facing issues while Installing TWRP Recovery on Samsung Device, then you can let us know in the comment section below.
To stay updated with all technology related aspects, don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter 🙂