The Complete Guide to Download and Install Xposed installer For Android Nougat
In this guide, You will be able to learn The Complete Guide to Download and Install Xposed installer For Android Nougat. So finally After waiting for few months, Xposed Framework is available for Android nougat 7.0.
About Xposed Framework
So If You Don’t Know, What is Xposed Framework? and What it Does? Let Me tell you uses it. Xposed Framework is a way to make system-level changes to your Android operating system without installing any custom ROM. Xposed modules are one of the best ways to customize your Android Device.
Before proceeding to the installation guide below are some pre-requirements make sure you follow all of theme.
- Make Sure bootloader is Unlocked.
- Make Sure TWRP Recovery is Installed:- How to Install TWRP Recovery on Android phone.
- Make Sure Your Android phone Is Rooted:- How to Root Android phone.
- Make sure you have 70% charge of more than that.
- Follow all steps correctly otherwise, you will end up with a bricked phone.
- We are not responsible for any damage to Android device.
Download Xposed Framework For Nougat
- Xposed SDK25 X86:- Download
- Xposed SDK25 ARM64:- Download
- Xposed SDK25 ARM:- Download
- Xposed Nougat Magisk Version:- Download
- Xposed Installer:- Download
Steps to Install Xposed Framework on Android Nougat 7.0.
#1. Download the suitable Xposed File to your Android Device. Then Move it to your Internal storage.
#2. If you Don’t know which file you should Download. Here is the tip for you, Install app called Hardware Info from Android Store ( Play Store). Once you Download it, Open it and Tap on the Processor. It will show you which type of processor you Android Phone Have.
#3. Reboot your phone into Custom Recovery mode like TWRP.
#4. In the Recovery Mode, Tap on Install and navigate to the zip file which you downloaded before. Select it and swipe to flash.
#5. Make sure you clear the Dalvik and cache.
#6. Now reboot your Android phone. Now install Xposed installer and the Xposed installer once installation is done.
#7. If you facing unknown Sources error, Just go to Setting – Security – Unknown Sources. Enable it. and try to install Xposed installer Again.
#8. Now open the Xposed Installer you can find the Xposed Framework is now active. Now you can customize your Android device as you want.
Also Check:- Best Xposed Modules for Android
If you have any query regarding this post feel free to leave that in the comment section.